Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

The start of something uncontrollable

After much Googling of different phrases and possible titles, I have come up with one I am very happy with. Dual natured - I love and hate paradoxes - and it gives the blog a nice direction to follow.


Here are some of the runner ups. A few were already taken, but most came off sounding too... cliché, I suppose. If anybody finds one of these to be their perfect blog title, go ahead and use it - I have no use further use for them.

"Frustrating Idiots"
"Warding off idiocy"
"Warding off idiots"
"Questioning Without Thinking"
"Next to Infinite"
"Intelligence Caliber"
"i hurt brains"
"Trying to explain the Mundane"
"Dissecting Perfection"
"Blowing Brain Fuses"
"Arguing with Myself"


During my forays into the vast expanse of the Internet, I came across http://www.quotedb.com/. Loved the Albert Einstein quotes; some were quite funny and deep at the same time. Here's one I found on my quest to the perfect blog title that I particularly liked and can attest to personally.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
 - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment